Wednesday, May 23, 2012

To do or not to do??

So since moving into our new house I have been creating a long to-do list of stuff I would really like to see :) well I think that list maybe about to get even longer:


Hardwood flooring through out, I know this Photo doesn't show much, but I had the need to write and because i am sore at the moment going to take a photo is just to much work, maybe I'll do one later in the day when I can move around a bit better.

Yes every single non-tiled floor in our house has this flooring either all ready showing or under the carpet. It even carries on into all the closest :). Our plan was to do a DIY hardwood in the living room and hallway then carpet the bedrooms, but the more i look at the Hardwood floor the more I like it. With a bit of elbow grease, I think they would come up pretty sweet. What do you think? Do we take the plunge and refinish the floors we already have? I know it will save a bunch of money and I'm all about that, but it will be a lot of hard work.

Let me know what you think
Jenine

1 comment: