Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's been a while.

So a lot has happened since I was last able to blog. The biggest change has been this little or should i say big baby:






Yes me and my husband took the plunge and finally become first time homeowners. We fell in love with this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house the moment we set eyes on it. We started looking in January, took a 3 week break to go visit my family in England in February and jumped right back into the house hunting when we got back. 7 houses later and we put in an offer, which the sellers accepted and we moved in on April 30th.

For those that know me there are more photos on my Facebook. On here i will go room by room as we decorate :) Right now we are working on the guest bedroom so here is a sneak peak of a couple of projects I have done in there:

Fence post shelf's I need to put in another one to hold all my shot glasses - Not bad for someone who does not drink.  

My friend gave me this great cabinet, it was a little battered up so decided to paint it the same colour as the walls and loved how it has come out :)


We still have a few projects in the room before the big revel, such as spray paint the bed, carpet, and a few paint touch ups but other then that its coming together nicely. Things have been a bit slower then I would have liked but what can you do when you can hardly move. Yay for back/hip pain :(.

Since my last post me and the husband have been working hard and and settling into life in Oklahoma well. I have been working hard on my weight loss and am now under 170, that means i am now less then 10lbs to goal. However I have been thinking of lowering to 150, we shall see. I feel so much better and love the fact i can get into smaller clothes now.

The husbands car is currently in the shop as the day after we closed on the house someone drove into the side of him. We are just truly blessed that no one was hurt and that their insurance is paying for it all as well as a rental.

Happy Sunday to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment