Sunday, May 27, 2012

To do list!!

This is why I should not be allowed to spend to much time in doors...I create huge to do lists.

Right now on my to do list includes;
  • Finish gutting the bathroom - we have mold so all the drywall and installation around the bath tub needs replacing, plus i hated the tile on there.
  • Sand and re-seal all the Hardwood floors through out the house
  • Refinish craft closet and add legs
  • Hang shelves in guest room
  • Clean up the front and side flower beds
  • Clean and organize pantry 
  • Make TV shelves for living room
  • Seal dresser for guest room
  • Finish touch ups in guest bedroom
  • Start ideas board for what will become the nursery 
  • Turn king size shams into standard size
  • Order new pool pump.
  • Work on the gallery wall for the living room
I'm sure this isn't everything that i need to get done, but if I can get most of it done in the next month or at least all the bedroom stuff then I'll be happy. My deadline in June 23rd as that will be our house warming party :)

Now I will close in Thanking all those out there who have or who are serving in the military for everything that have given us.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend
Jenine 

No comments:

Post a Comment