Saturday, April 23, 2011

6 months

So today is mine and the Husband 6 month wedding anniversary. Wow 6 months I don't know where that time has gone but it has been great, there has been a number of challenges but they have mainly been due to homesickness and being away from my family as we have always been so close. Alex has been great in helping me through it all and has really tried to make the big events special such as my birthday.

Last night he brought me flowers and a box of strawberries for dessert as he knows I love them. Later he will be taking me to Olive Garden for dinner (its were we had our wedding reception so its a big deal to us now).

the flowers he brought me
Breakfast in bed for him

You can call me a dork but he liked it :) The E was the hardest letter to do, but I think it turned out ok.



To everyone back in England happy St Georges day.

No comments:

Post a Comment