Sunday, December 23, 2012

And the nursery is done :)

So I have come to realize that I am not very good at this whole blog thing especially when you work 7 days a week. Then when I am at home and not cleaning or decorating I am sleeping, oh the joys of pregnancy.

I am now 33 weeks along and we have completely finished the nursery for baby A. when I think about it, Its the only finished room in the house.

This is the only before photo from when we moved in:



Even though the walls were white, the room always felt very dark and was used as a junk room while we decorated other rooms in the house. Well baby A wasn't expected this soon, so we skipped doing the master bedroom and went straight to this room, Now the junk is scattered all over the house but we have an awesome place to bring baby home to.

view from the door
As I seem to pick out all the other colours, I thought it would be nice to let daddy pick out the wall colour and I think he did a great job. It makes the room feel so much bigger.

We had new windows installed



The crib, my mum gifted to us

all ready for baby

The letters are wooden ones from hobby lobby that we sprayed.



The family area.

View from the window.



The Mirror is just on of those cheap door ones from Target, which I took out of its frame and made a newer thicker one, I also had a friend make the shipping pallet shelve.  I also wanted the room to grow with the baby so didn't get a changing table and the clock is from when I was little.

I hope you like it as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment