Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The new me!!

Is all about eating better, and working out more!!! Since moving to America I have put on over 40pounds and I feel every single one of them :(. 7 months of living in Florida, being stuck at home a) waiting for my green card so I could start working and b) then landing a job as a nanny meant I wasn't as active as I once was and that I had a lot of time to cook and eat. This all lead to me just getting bigger and bigger.

Well on Saturday I decided enough was enough and finally signed up to weight watchers in the hopes it will get me eating right again and I am also walking 1.5miles a day.So far everything is going great, I am already starting to feel better and have a lot more energy so keep checking in with me and I'll keep you updated with my progress...my aim is to lose 50+pounds.

After a 5k walk on May 21st 2011 - 2 chins on me - not happy.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment